Thursday, August 11, 2011

September 2011 Magazine Covers - Best & Worst

They have arrived! Well, some of them. The highly anticipated September 2011 magazines! Since you guys liked it so much the last few times, I've decided to blog about the mag covers every month, woohoo! While some covers haven't been revealed yet (Allure, hurry up!) I wanted to share some of the magazines that have already put out their September issues. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!




Kreayshawn for I-D magazine
How.freaking.amazing.are.those.lashes
I'll be honest, I don't even know who this rapper is
But with lashes like those, who cares!




Anne Hathaway for Marie Claire UK
She looks pretty, that dress does not.
It looks like the stars were photoshopped on afterwards.
Weird.




Frieda Pinto for In Style UK
I think she looks beautiful!
Ever since I saw Slumdog Millionaire, I loved Frieda
The hair and makeup is great, and those lace sleeves are sexy




OK I have to say - i'm ambivalent about posthumous magazine covers
On one hand, I think it's nice to remember someone's talent and art
On the other hand, I feel like the media is capitalizing on someone's death and making money from it. So i'll just leave it at that.




SJP for Marie Claire US
Photoshopped to all hell. And i'm sorry, but I hate the outfit.
Pink and red never went together, and they still don't.




Emma Stone for Teen Vogue
My love!!!!!!!! Of course she looks fabulous
Very natural makeup but still gorgeous
I love how the color of the coat compliments her hair and eyes




Adele for Elle Quebec
Wow. She honestly looks breath-taking.
I always thought she was gorge, but this cover is phenom!
The eyes!!! I need to get my hands on this magazine and see what makeup they used on her




Emma Stone for W
Her career is on fire right now!
Movies, being the new face of Revlon, magazine covers!
Get it girl. However, i'm not quite sure what's going on with this weird fringe outfit...






Karolina Kurkova for Vogue Japan
OK this is a disaster.
She was a Victoria's Secret model, and she is looking like this.
Not cool, not edgy, just a fail in my book.




I don't know who this is and I've never heard of LOVE magazine,
but it was too pretty not to put it in this post!




Ryan Gosling for Esquire
My boyfriend has a huge man crush on Ryan, so Greg - this one is for you.




Lily Allen for Fashion
She looks so cute! Love the winged liner and her hair up
The polka dots and earrings complete the look
I've always admired her fashion choices




Rihanna for Glamour
Holy red hair and sequined pants!
Only she can pull this off, and make it work
Is it just this photo, or does she have red eye liner on? If so, it looks awesome!




Jessica Alba for Lucky
She looks pretty, but there's nothing special or fun about this cover.
Seems like it's missing the "wow" factor to me






Kirsten Dunst for Elle UK
What a pleasant surprise! Haven't seen her around in a while, right?
She looks so pretty and polished - the bitten lips and natural eyes suit her
The wispy hair and the flowers really give this cover a whimsical feel




Katie Fogarty for Vogue Australia
This might be one of my favorites!
The eye makeup and the hat are stunning.
They really focused the cover on her - no background or distracting props.




Kate Moss for Interview
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
The mask is amazing, the eyes are fierce
I love the colors they used. Interview always brings it!




Karlie Kloss for Bazaar Australia
The dress is so feminine and beautiful
The only thing I don't like, is the wind-blown hair
It looks like it's sticking straight out on the right haha




Jessica Stam for Flare
Her makeup looks flawless (she is a model, afterall)
Not crazy about the hair and the dress. Love the shoes though




Jennifer Lopez for Vanity Fair
Well obviously we knew she was going to land covers this month, right?
She's been a tabloid fixture ever since she announced her divorce and resigned with AI
Love the makeup, don't love the hair, hate how they put her boobs on display for "shock" factor
Tacky. Reminds me of that awful, green Versace dress she unfortunately wore one year




Gwyneth for Elle
This couldn't be more boring if it TRIED.
Bad makeup - they made her look washed out and pale
Hair is the same its been for 30 years
And I think she forgot to wear pants...




Mila Kunis for Glamour UK
Oh Mila, how I adore you!
She has amazing style, and I love how they put her in this retro dress
I like that they went easy on the makeup, she doesn't need it




Beyonce for Bazaar
I like this. The fiery red dress looks great,
along with the dramatic blue smokey eye
Well done


Emma Watson for Company
I laughed pretty hard when I saw this cover.
I don't know if it's supposed to be funny, or i'm just weird.
Either way, this one is...unique.




I think the magazines brought their A Game this month! What's your favorite?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2011 selibrity tattoos: September 2011 Magazine Covers - Best & Worst | Original Template: Minima Black | Modifikasi oleh suhendra | Top