Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Very First Rimmel Product

Juicy, pink lippy!




Pink, as usual ha!










Love the little crown at the top!




The shade




This is my very first Rimmel product - a lipstick! I have to confess though - i'm awful at buying lipsticks. I seem to choose the SAME shade no matter what brand I'm buying. I guess it can be a good thing at times, because I know what lipstick shades work with my skin. But it's also a bad thing, because how many pink lipsticks does one person NEED?!


The reason for that rant, was because I like this lipstick. But it's nothing special. It looks and feels like any other pink lipstick that I own. Maybe if I picked a slightly different shade of pink, it would have set this one apart from the rest. But unfortunately, nothing special or exciting about it. I'm sure I will use it and like it, but no "wow" factor.


Do you guys like Rimmel lipsticks? Any shade suggestions?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2011 selibrity tattoos: My Very First Rimmel Product | Original Template: Minima Black | Modifikasi oleh suhendra | Top