Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Harajuku Lovers Makeup Case!

I adore this. The front...


And the back


The inside is checkered!


My awesome mom picked up this makeup case for me at Sephora - she totally understands my need for new makeup items, wonder where I get it from? =)

This case is adorable - my other Micheal Kors case was practically falling apart, so mom came to the rescue and got me this one. It's smaller than the makeup cases I usually use - if it was up to me, i'd carry around HALF my makeup supply just in case I needed something - but I still love it. It forces me to carry only the makeup that I need for the day. Plus my purse weighs a hell of a lot less haha.

You guys like?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2011 selibrity tattoos: Harajuku Lovers Makeup Case! | Original Template: Minima Black | Modifikasi oleh suhendra | Top