Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beautiful Body Paint - Not For the Timid

Body paint has always intrigued me. Not the trashy "oh look, my bathing suit is painted on" body paint, but the real art form. The actual skill that goes into it. I guess you could consider it makeup artistry too, right? I've always wanted to be body painted (without sounding creepy) - because you can transform your entire body into a canvas, versus just your face. So, without further delay, here is some beautiful body paint.

This is Kelly Osbourne?!? If so, whoa!
Gold skin really suits her haha


This one reminds me of flowy water
The lashes are fierce too!


Komodo dragon, anyone?


I love everything about this one

Giselle in full tattoo body paint
Wonder how long that took to do?


So pretty...and trippy


Looks like this one was for runway


En fuego!
I love how her hair blends into the paint at the bottom


OK, if you're weird like me you'll be laughing pretty hard at this
Or just unfollowing me forever...


What's your favorite?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2011 selibrity tattoos: Beautiful Body Paint - Not For the Timid | Original Template: Minima Black | Modifikasi oleh suhendra | Top