Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Touch of Green - EOTD



A touch of green liner!




Changing it up a bit




NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil




I decided to change up my usual eye look and add some fun green liner! I've used this NYX pencil previously on my top lid, but it didn't stand out very much. So today, I put it in my water line and I really liked how it came out! It didn't irritate my eye at all (some liners do when you line the bottom lash) so that was good news. It's an easy way to wear color without overdoing it.


I also used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC's Shroom Eyeshadow (my go-to for a nude eye)
Diorshow Mascara


I decided not to use mascara on the bottom lashes, because I wanted the liner to really stand out and make a statement. I applied it this morning, and it seems to be holding up fairly well without smudging or fallout. NYX is inexpensive, so if you want to experiment with a certain color and don't want to spend a lot of money, these jumbo pencils are great!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2011 selibrity tattoos: A Touch of Green - EOTD | Original Template: Minima Black | Modifikasi oleh suhendra | Top